1. Your acceptance of these Privacy Statement terms
2. What data do we collect and how do we use it?
Phoenix Blessing collects and processes information about you in order to:
(i) identify you each time you visit a Web Site or wish to have a Service provided;
(ii) process orders or applications submitted by you;
(iii) improve our Services and Web Sites
(iv) Customize your experience, for example, provide advertisements that we think are relevant to you and which support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches;
(v) carry out research on the demographics, interests and behavior of all of our customers; and
(vi) send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new Phoenix Blessing products and services.
You may be asked, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You may also be asked to share with us your interests, hobbies and preferences. In addition, when you order certain goods or services from our Web Sites, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date.
You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you don’t then we may not be able to provide you with certain services or personalize your experience and tailor our Services for you (for example, tell you about special offers on things you’re interested in).
3. Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our Web Sites, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our Web Sites and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
4. Non personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Web Sites with information relating to the number of users linking to our Web Sites from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
(i) To identify who you are and to access your account information;
(ii) To estimate our audience size and patterns;
(iii) To ensure that you are not asked to register twice;
(iv) To control how often visitors see similar ads;
(v) To track preferences and to improve and update our Web Site; and
(vi) To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions and contests.
(vii) To identify which affiliate marketer you might have found Phoenix Blessing, its services, or products.
6. With whom is the information shared?
Phoenix Blessing will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
Phoenix Blessing may disclose aggregate statistics about our sales, our Web Site visitors and customers of our telephone services in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Phoenix Blessing may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of company name and its Web Sites, visitors to the Web Sites and customers of our Services.
Our Web Site contains links to the sites of third parties. When you visit these sites, we suggest that you read their privacy policies. Phoenix Blessing is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We will only sell or rent your personal information to a third party either as part of a sale of the assets of a Phoenix Blessing company or having ensured that steps have been taken to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
7. Information about products and services
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time Phoenix Blessing may send you details of our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phoenix Blessing places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to user information. With regard to our Web Sites, we use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Phoenix Blessing team in Ascent Leadership Institute Inc
8550 W Desert Inn Rd Ste 102166 Las Vegas, NV 89117 USA
PhoenixBlessing™ Public Program Seminar/Workshop
Terms & Conditions
Upon purchasing product/service/event on this website, you understand, agree, and accept the following terms and conditions.
- PhoenixBlessing is a trademark of a healing technique developed by Hiroyuki Miyazaki, a CEO of Ascent Leadership Institute Inc (8550 W Desert Inn Rd Ste 102166 Las Vegas, NV 89117 USA). All rights reserved 2020 by Hiroyuki Miyazaki and Ascent Leadership Institute Inc.
- This product/service/event is prepared for the purchaser by a joint effort of Author (Hiroyuki Miyazaki), PhoenixBlessing™ Certified Instructor (Instructor), and Organizer. The moral rights of the Author have been asserted.
- No part of this product/service/workshop/seminar/event may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Author.
- You understand that only PhoenixBlessing Certified Instructors are allowed to teach PhoenixBlessing seminars and workshops, and only PhoenixBlessing Certified Practitioners are allowed to practice PhoenixBlessing technique. You understand that, in order to become a PhoenixBlessing Certified Instructor or PhoenixBlessing Certified Practitioners, you must complete designated trainings of PhoenixBlessing offered by PhoenixBlessing Certified Instructors or Hiroyuki Miyazaki, the founder of PhoenixBlessing.
- You understand that you are not allowed to use the trademarks and logomark of PhoenixBlessing.
- The approaches and techniques described herein are not meant to supplement, or be a substitute for, professional medical care or treatment. You should not treat a serious medical ailment without prior consultation from a qualified healthcare professional.
- While the Author, Instructor, and the Organizer have used their best efforts in preparing this product/service/event, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this product/service/event and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- No warranty may be created or extended by sales representatives or written sales materials. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult with a professional where appropriate.
- Neither the Author, Instructor, nor the Organizer can be held responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made, the failure to take medical advice, or for any material on third party websites, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
Условия и Основные положения
Все права защищены 2020 Хироюки Миязаки. Моральные права автора были подтверждены.
Никакая часть этого продукта / услуги / события не может быть воспроизведена, распространена или передана в любой форме или любыми средствами, включая фотокопирование, запись или другие электронные или механические методы, без предварительного письменного разрешения автора.
Этот продукт / услуга / событие подготовлено для покупателя совместными усилиями автора (Хироюки Миязаки), инструктора и организатора (как указано в обзоре продукта / услуги / события).
Хотя автор, инструктор и организатор приложили все усилия для подготовки этого продукта / услуги / мероприятия, они не дают никаких заверений или гарантий в отношении точности или полноты содержания этого продукта / услуги / мероприятия и, в частности, отказываются от любых подразумеваемые гарантии товарной пригодности или пригодности для определенной цели.
Никакие гарантии не могут быть созданы или продлены торговыми представителями или письменными материалами продаж. Содержащиеся здесь рекомендации и стратегии могут не подходить для вашей ситуации. Вы должны проконсультироваться с профессионалом в случае необходимости.
Истории и примеры, используемые в этом продукте / услуге / событии, основаны на реальных примерах, и названия были изменены, чтобы защитить личности определенных персонажей в истории.
Описанные здесь подходы и методики не предназначены для дополнения или замены профессиональной медицинской помощи или лечения. Вы не должны лечить серьезную медицинскую болезнь без предварительной консультации с квалифицированным медицинским работником.
Ни автор, ни инструктор, ни организатор не могут нести ответственность за любые потери, претензии или ущерб, возникшие в результате использования или неправильного использования сделанных предложений, отказа от медицинской консультации или за любые материалы на сторонних веб-сайтах, включая, помимо прочего, особые, случайные, косвенные или другие убытки.